Another loop question

bobcat

<font color=magenta>I had a horrible case two year
Ok we leave in 7 days and I am going to call and request a loop. We have a partial hookup reservation and I was looking at the map and the 1500 loop looks closer to the pool and bus stops. Is this correct?

I am starting to worry about the bus situation because I don't like to drive since I am on vacation. Since the internal buses bit the dust I am concerned about having to hike back to our campsite at night.

We are bringing bikes to explore the campground but I still would like to be fairly close(as close as you can get in a campground) to the bus stops. Is 1500 the best loop for this?

We always pick the 1500 loop. It's our favorite because of the location. The bus stop is there, we're close to the Meadows Area and only about a 10 minute walk to the Settlement Area, Pioneer Hall and the marina.

Have a great time! :bounce:

Thanks! I wasn't looking at an official map but one from a guide book and sometimes they can be a little off. Looks like 1500 is what I will request. Hope I get it.

1500 is the best! Bus stop right at the entrance and a short walk to the pool.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter