Another new recruit.

Duckhook

Earning My Ears
Have found this site recently. Full of great information. Have been visiting Disney for more years than I care to remember. Heading off again in September with the Grand-Children. There's a clue.
Is there somewhere on the site that lists the large numbers of abreviations used on the site. For those of us of 'a certain age', who have never learned 'text-speak' it would be very helpfull.

Regards to all

Roger

Welcome to the DIS Rodger!

Excellent question, been going to WDW your years, lurking and posting on all these Disney websites for years too, but still don't know half of the dozens of abreviations myself either... please tell us someone!

Paul.

Hi, if you go to the DISboards main page click on the word abbreviations - it is on the left hand side at the top of the page. There it will give you all the abbreviations used in here. Hope that helps!

:flower:

Welcome to the DIS :wave:

Look at the thread on this board called Information for Newbies :) That should help :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter