Another upgrade question

Supermavs

Mouseketeer
I’m thinking of upgrading my 2 days to either hoppers or 3 days the day we get there, if we arrive earkt enough. We’d be doing it at the ticket booths. Is it better to try to do that before loading the tickets onto my app? Would they be having to have us delete it and load new ones?

I’m excited to get our tickets in but don’t want to waste a step.

Thanks!

If you want 3 day tickets and want the MM perk, then it is better to upgrade in advance. If you do this at the ticket booths, you won't get the MM.

Is there a way to upgrade over the phone? Originally bought from LMT, and don’t think they can do it for me. Maybe I’ll try calling tomorrow.

Are you staying at a Good Neighbor hotel? If so, maybe you could do this at the Disney ticket desk in the hotel? It's a good idea to call Disney to find out what your options are. And you might want to give LMT a call, too, just to see what they say about upgrading.

Last edited:

If your tickets are already loaded in the app, they will automatically update in the app once you upgrade. No need to delete/rescan tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter