Another WDW Trip is in my near Future !

Cherinva

Co-Host of the Va. DIS Meet and avid pin collector
I just got a confirmation from my friend, that she is willing to travel with me to WDW to celebrate my birthday in October...:yay::yay::yay: She is not all that into Disney...but I'm working on her.

My plan is to stay at POP, since I've heard so much about it lately. I know that my co workers are going to think I'm crazy....this year will have 3 trips to the world (including the December trip and PCC 2.0), but I don't care what they think....I might not even tell them. Now, how's my family going to take it???? DD and DGD should be fine with it, not sure how DBF will take it....I did ask him, but he said he can't get the time off and can't afford it...so..we'll see.

I'm able to get 25% off the room, and I have enough credit on SW to pay for my airfare....so why not? Am I crazy for wanting to go again??? Na.....

If all works out, 53 days and a wake up and I'm off again to the Happiest Place On Earth !!!!

Hello. My name is Todd. I haven't taken a non-Disney related vacation day since last summer. Welcome to the wonderful world of Disney-itis. Just imagine what it would be like with DVC and an AP......

Woohoo!

Disney-itis is catching. I have gone multiple times a year for the past several years.

I just started my Disney Addiction and I am planning two more trips for next year!! If I was a DVC member and AP holder, DisneyWorld would be in soo much trouble lol

Todd You are too funny!! Love your signature!! Disneyfanatics Rule:cool1: :thumbsup2 :banana::dance3:

Due to some chatter on my facebook yesterday, I did some counting. I'll be in Metro-WDW 35 days within the next 5 months.

(BTW, some of the pics in my sig are links; not just the underlined text.)

Hello. My name is Todd. I haven't taken a non-Disney related vacation day since last summer. Welcome to the wonderful world of Disney-itis. Just imagine what it would be like with DVC and an AP......

You might consider changing your name to Lori if you added DVC and an AP. :rolleyes1

LOL Todd, you are just too funny. I don't want to take any non-Disney vacations....I'm just glad she agreed to go with me. We are going to have a blast....don't I wish I could be DVD and AP...maybe in time.

My family took it well....except for DBF...but I did ask him and he said no twice...he'll get over it.

Now, the fun part. I have to double check the numbers and give my friend a figure for her cost, she gives me a check and I get to booking and planning. Not going commando on this one, just taking it one thing at a time...and what we do, we do. Going to plan in some time at DTD for some shopping...afterall..that's what we girls like to do is SHOP....

Ok, the trip is BOOKED. I am so excited....my friend and I haven't been off together in 5 years... This is going to be great.

DBF is still mad a me....:confused3

My friend and I met up for lunch on Saturday, and I gave her a bunch of menus to look at so we could plan a lunch and dinner on the first day we are there...we decided on Planet Hollywood for lunch and then Capt. Jacks for dinner. I've never been to Capt. Jacks, so that will be a first for me. I like to do something different each trip.....made the ADRs today, and got the times we wanted....this is the first time I've used the On-Line booking and it was great and so easy....so much better than being on the phone for so long....49 days until we leave !!!!

Update: Had to move the trip back 2 weeks, due to my friend having a conflict....

56 days to go now...

Hope you have a great time.

Two years ago, I did a week at WDW with a friend. The common bond was that we have been friends since seventh grade. No big Disney thing at all. We had so much fun!

The important thing is that we are still going. I was able to rebook everything with no changes...other than price....so much for the awesome deal I got on flights and the room...oh well.

She's not a big Disney person, but I'm hoping that going with me will make it more fun for her without the rushing around.....just a leasure time, and going on whatever we can. I do plan on having her in MK from open to close, so I hope she's ready for that. The other 2 days will be shopping and relaxing by the pool....with a spirit or two (or three) of course !!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter