antenna balls

disneegrl4eva

DIS Veteran
dont know how many of you know this as it has not been brought up on the boards as far as I can tell but...at the emporium, they have a bag full of antenna balls for every holiday...thanksgiving, st. pat day, valentines...etc...i think they were either $13 or $18 for the bag...I didnt get the bag but I did get one that has 06 and mickey ears on topside and an easter egg mickey ears..already had the gold ears

I saw these at WDW too and was close to picking them up....They are all so cute its like an addiction with me to collect all the cute and diffferent holiday ones. I just love those mickey balls! :teeth:

We have the set! I LOVE changing them for the holidays. I just switched out the St Patrick's Day one for the Easter Egg ears on Saturday.

My mom and sister love pins, but somehow I became addicted to antenna balls! I have over 50 of them between WDW and DL. I need something cool to show them off in.

One thing I noticed. I first began collecting them in 2003. They were $3.50 each. Now they're $5! They're still cheaper than pins, though :thumbsup2

dmk1021 said:
My mom and sister love pins, but somehow I became addicted to antenna balls! I have over 50 of them between WDW and DL. I need something cool to show them off in.
Maybe during christmas you could buy some ornament storage boxes to store them in. I only have the gold ears but I do wanna collect them, but I too will need to find a way to keep them organized or they will end up out with the trash :guilty:

victorandbellasmom said:
The set sounds like a great deal. Too bad we don't have antennas on our cars :(
hahaha. I bought 2 gold ear ones, one for my car and one to save. When i got home....I found out I have no antenna. What a dork. But I have my jack-in-the-box antenna thing on a push pin (I shoved the push pin in the hole) and stuck the puch pin on the bulletin board in my cubicle. But at least we don't have to worry about them getting stolen from our antennas :teeth:

kjh said:
hahaha. I bought 2 gold ear ones, one for my car and one to save. When i got home....I found out I have no antenna. What a dork. But I have my jack-in-the-box antenna thing on a push pin (I shoved the push pin in the hole) and stuck the puch pin on the bulletin board in my cubicle. But at least we don't have to worry about them getting stolen from our antennas :teeth:

That's funny. We did the same thing. We bought the 50th god ball in Oct, came home and realized we have no place to put it. The kids keep it on their bookshelf now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter