Anthrax

We fly out to Orlando on 19 Nov and although we feel apprehensive we are'nt really scared.I admit I am more concerned about terrorist attacks than Anthrax.

the attacks are very crude and are only infecting people directly in contact with it as long as it is the skin transmitable form I would'nt worry over much.If it is unsafe to travel the foreign office will inform the airlines. You can check the current situation by doing a search for "foreign office" (sorry can't remember th site name) We got our tickets today and I can't get excited in case we don't get to go,we are supposed to get married there. We are going on the 20th and are staying at the QII where are you staying.
Paula:wave:

Hi Paula,
As I said,we go on the 19th Nov and are staying at the Sheraton Safari in LBV.We are getting really excited!!Thanks for the info,I will try to find the FO site.

Susanna

........ we have had threads discussing this issue over on the UK DIS - if you are not already registered there, do join us ( there is a link in my signature :) )
We have relatives who live in Boca Raton, where the media building which has had the incident of anthrax, and they are not panicking since it is confined to this building and know that unless they come into direct contact with the spores, no harm can come to them. It is also worth noting that Boca is over 200 miles away from Orlando...... but would I visit them? Yes, without a second thought :)

(If you do 'come over' to the UK site, you do need to register there :) ....... hope to see you there, and we welcome our friends from across the Atlantic joining us too :) )

hi all new to this forum
i have just got back from orlando and had the best time ever this was my 8th trip and every time i got its harder to come home.
I had no problems with the anthrax or sec there is no way that that would have stopped me going if i had not have gone then i would have given into that ?#'$£" if you know what i mean:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter