Any advice for DFTW albums?

JFox

DIS Veteran
We received our online access to our pictures. They are awesome. Next step is to select images for the album. Any advice? All of the images have the DFTW logo at the bottom of the image. Will the final images sent to us on the USB also include the logo?

We picked out our favorites and then eliminated based on "similar" shots.

I don't think the logo is on any of them. Maybe it's so you don't print them now.

Ours was sent on a disc, but I'm sure they do USB's now but the resolution I think was maximum 5 x 7.

My daughter got her USB about a month ago. No logo, release paperwork included. She hasn’t tackled her album choices yet.

Liz

My advice is to have the album tell the entire story of the day, starting with getting ready photos and first look (if you did those), then the ceremony, portraits, reception and/or dessert party.

The USB will contain non-watermarked, archival resolution images you can print up to 30x40 inches.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter