Any Discounts For Honeymooners ?

2CHATTY

Earning My Ears
ALL THE PLACES IN THE WORLD AND I CHOICE
DINSEY WORLD ! BUT I HAVE NOT HEARD OF ANY
SPECIAL PACKAGES OR DISCOUNTS FOR HONEYMOONERS.
SOON TO BE MR. 2CHATTY AND I ARE RUNNING
SHORT OF MONEY TRYING TO PAY FOR THIS WEDDING, I
WOULD HATE TO HAVE TO CUT SHORT MY HONEYMOON.
DOES ANYONE HAVE SOME HELPFUL HINTS ?
THANK-YOU,
2CHATTY

have you tried mousesavers.com???
thanks to mary i did disney in july for 1 week~just me and my son~less than $2000!!! and that was EVERYTHING. hotel, tickets, transportation, meals and souvies!
good luck!!
and congrats on getting married.:bounce: :bounce:

Hi 2 CHATTY!!! Welcome to the DIS and Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!!
I have never heard of any special DISCOUNTS for honeymooners, but I am sure that there are perks of honeymooning at Disney World.
As a matter of fact, I am going to copy this post over to our Disney Weddings and Honeymoon Board where I sure that everyone would love to help you with all of your Honeymoon Plans!!!
Good Luck and again, Congratulations!!! :)

I don't know of any "discounts" for honeymooners, but I'm sure there you can get a few extras here or there. My boss mentioned that he was on his honeymoon when he went to pick up the rental car and instead of the compact he had reserved, he was given a beautiful convertible. Too bad it rained through most of the trip. If you wear "Just Married" shirts or the bride and groom ears your bound to get special attention. Make sure to tell everyone that you are on your honeymoon. You could be chosen for a show, or get a special dessert, or champagne or maybe a hard to come by table. I would also mention to anyone that is planning a shower for you to let guests know that you could use some help paying for your honeymoon at WDW. Maybe someone can pay for a night or two to a Disney resort. Good luck and congrats.

KarenT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter