Any Disers in the New York City Area?

I see this is a little old but wanted to say hi! I'm an NYC based Diser. There are several of us around.

I thought this post was dead I'm glad i decided to check it. I'm originally from the Lower East Side now living in Queens. I Work in Midtown. How is everyone doing? Anyone know of any NYC area meet ups or willing to start one?

I thought this post was dead I'm glad i decided to check it. I'm originally from the Lower East Side now living in Queens. I Work in Midtown. How is everyone doing? Anyone know of any NYC area meet ups or willing to start one?

There is one in NJ not to far from NYC in April I believe. I would be willing to go to one in the city but totally can't commit to putting it together haha.

What does everyone thing of hurricane Mathew? Anyone getting ready just in case?

Besides that All is good here. Loving the weather being cooler but not freezing just yet.

Where is the one in Jersey? I'm 30 mins north of NYC, 30 seconds from the NY/NJ border. I'd love to meet some fellow posters!

Hi All, although I don't see much activity on this thread, I am making this my first post (ugh, 8 more to go before I can add pic). Just bought an annual pass after 7 years of not renewing it, so looking forward to a few trips to WDW. Would be great to meet friends to hang out at the parks and share the experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!