Any idea when Gay Days will be in 2013? Thanks!

Mommy2Jameson

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! I was just wondering how far in advance this is scheduled. We're looking to do a big extended family trip summer 2013, and we're planning on being down there for about 2 weeks the end of May and beginning of June. My 6 year old son wants to do Star Wars weekends, and I'd like our trip to overlap Gay Days for my sister and her partner.

Any idea when these dates will be released? Thank you so much!

The date is always the same. The first Saturday in June is Gay Day.

The date is always the same. The first Saturday in June is Gay Day.

Magic Kingdom day is the first Saturday in June. Events usually start the Thursday before, and continue until Monday or Tuesday after.

Rumor has it that this is the last year they will be having Star Wars weekends, but in years past, it's always overlapped.

Fair enough, but being a traditionalist :teeth: it's been Gay Day since the inception, with that being the first Saturday in June.

That many come early and stay beyond the first Saturday has become popular, but for some of us olllllld timers, it's still "Gay Day" and encompasses only that Saturday. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter