Any last minute hints before a day at TKD???

dimndgal1

One little spark...
Hello, all!
We recently moved to Japan and will be visiting the Tokyo area next week. While there, I am going to try to sneak at a day at TKD while DH is working with my two DDs - 7 and 21 months. We are planning a more complete trip to the TDR in June, but thought it would be a great time to go since school just started for the locals and the weather is decent (when it's not randomly snowing!).

I would love any hints or tips to make our day complete but not overwhelming. I was hoping we could use the day to get to know the park, ride some of the unique rides, and just enjoy the atmosphere. My older DD is a thrill seeker, but since it's just me, she would have to ride the big rides alone - is that allowed at 7 like at WDW? She knows a few basic phrases in Japanese so will language be an issue? (she is a WDW pro but still a bit nervous about making a mistake in our new country)

Where would a good place to be to eat with my cuties? Finally, I'm thinking it is worth it to stay for MSEP... how early would we need to stake out our spot this time of year? Thanks for any info!!!!

Keep track of your Fast-passes, check which rides are on maintenance and a nice place to eat is at Miguel’s El Dorado Cantina in Disney sea in the Lost River Delta. Have Fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter