• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Loews Benefits with FAN?

Carol Mc

Earning My Ears
I don't really care about the welcome gift.... Can I check in at the
Loews members line if I am paying Fan Club rate? Also what about using the fitness center by showing my card and requesting late check out? Thanks!

I recently changed from the Lowes rate to the AAA rate. I asked the reservation lady if we would not get the welcome gift since we are using the AAA rate, and she said we still would. Sorry, I didn't ask about the other bennies since we will be too busy to go to the gym (all that walking at the parks will be enough exercise for me!) :Pinkbounc

I stayed at RPR last week using the APH rate and I was able to secure a late checkout.

Quick question... I just called and made reservations with Entertainment Card Rate for April 18-20 at RPR. Mentioned I had a Loews Card too and she said I wouldn't be able to use it with the EC rate. Now should I mention that I have a Loews Card when we check because ya never know or... would I be told the same thing?
Wendy :)

We stayed at RPR a few weeks ago. Booked the room with a FAN discount. We got the Loews benefits--upgrade to pool view (is that an upgrade??), welcome gift, daily paper and late checkout. I checked in through the regular line (didn't know any better and there was no line), and was told I could go through the Loews line next time.

Originally posted by wendywoo
Quick question... I just called and made reservations with Entertainment Card Rate for April 18-20 at RPR. Mentioned I had a Loews Card too and she said I wouldn't be able to use it with the EC rate. Now should I mention that I have a Loews Card when we check because ya never know or... would I be told the same thing?
Wendy :)

I think you should at least ask. All they can say is no!

Definitely pull out and show them your Loews card when you check in - my last 2 trips have been on discounts - one with Ent rate, one through Hotel Kingdom and I was offered the check in gifts both times. Just expect that the 'official' policy is stated that you won't, so you can't argue the point - but it doesn't hurt to ask!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter