Any luck with Touring Plans Reservation Finder?

I was successfully able to grab a 3 person CRT for 9/27 dinner this afternooon! I'm so happy. We had to reschedule everything because of Irma and I was so disappointed we were going to miss CRT.

I am sure that this will be repeating what everyone else has said but it just depends, it depends what time of the day you get the alert, it depends how high in demand the restaurant is, how open you are to different times and different days. For some it has been awesome, like getting a Bon Voyage Breakfast, however I think that Ohana and Chef Mickey (somewhere I thought that I would never go) look like they are going to get the best of me and I am going to not be able to get reservations for the first time ever, because a reservation at 9 or 9:25pm is just not going to work for the 2 and the 5 year old in our party.

I think the best thing you can do is just cover all your bases, use TP reservations finder, check yourself in your free time, watch the cancelation threads here, and if you still end up with nothing as a last resort ask the concierge at the front desk the night before I have been shocked at how many times they have been able to use a little extra pixie dust and make that happen (in actuality someone just cancelled and they could see it but at 10pm the night before to be able to move your BOG from 9:15 to PPO it FEELS like magic) Best of luck to you

Open table is always a better option. No cancellation fee or cc guarantee required
I have to ask about this I have seen others mentioning Disney Restaurants on OpenTable and every time I have searched I have never found any what ones are listed with Opentable?

I have to ask about this I have seen others mentioning Disney Restaurants on OpenTable and every time I have searched I have never found any what ones are listed with Opentable?
I am looking for a list also. I thought it was just DS restaurants, I used it for Morimoto's when it 1st opened but was not aware there were park restaurants that participated in OT also.

I've used Open Table for the non-Disney WDW restaurants, i.e., Y&Y, Rainforest, T-Rex and the restaurants in the Swan and Dolphin resort.

I always just assumed that Disney restaurant reservations are handled by Disney's ADR system.

We were supposed to be there this week (cancelled last Thursday :( ) and used the TP finder a number of times and it worked wonderfully! You do need to be someone who checks your email often though as many of the reservations go quickly.

I used the TP reservation to try and find 6 different requests for either myself or my SIL and successfully booked 5 of them. I find it works great as long as you're someone who checks your email often.

We were supposed to be there this week (cancelled last Thursday :( ) and used the TP finder a number of times and it worked wonderfully! You do need to be someone who checks your email often though as many of the reservations go quickly.

I used the TP reservation to try and find 6 different requests for either myself or my SIL and successfully booked 5 of them. I find it works great as long as you're someone who checks your email often.
You should check out using the text notifications next time you go! I would be afraid I would miss the email or it would be delayed coming in. I checked the time stamps on the text and reservation confirmation today and they were only 2 mins apart. The email notification from TP was definitely delayed from the text they sent. Either way it's a great service though and totally worth the money.

I've had a search going for BOG dinner for 2/14 since the 180 day mark and haven't had any notifications yet. I'm assuming more time slots might become available as we get closer to our trip dates. Just keeping my fingers crossed!

I cant seem to make new requests in it. It keeps saying to use the green save icon to save the new request but its not present...think its bugged

Ditto what others have said, and it might also help to have a wide range of dates versus a specific day.
I've been able to reserve BOG three times through TP within a few weeks to get close to our ideal reservation time since we had about five date options. But then I've had zero luck getting anything for Sci-Fi cafe which is open to just two days.

Ditto what others have said, and it might also help to have a wide range of dates versus a specific day.
I've been able to reserve BOG three times through TP within a few weeks to get close to our ideal reservation time since we had about five date options. But then I've had zero luck getting anything for Sci-Fi cafe which is open to just two days.
I know for most things walk up is rarely successful but Sci-fi we have had really good luck with walk up, especially if you are willing to take one of the "flying saucers" instead of waiting for a car, maybe we have just gotten lucky a lot though good luck

I have had success with TP Reservation finder. So far I have gotten a Tusker House lunch, Bon Voyage breakfast, Hollywood and Vine lunch, and BOG breakfast. The TH and BOG adrs aren't my most preferred times, but at least I have them. I'll keep looking. I have missed out on several notifications, but after restarting my search I was able to get them eventually. It's not perfect, but for a free service it's great. Definitely worth trying.

I've had great luck using Touring Plans reservation finder. After having to cancel all our perfect ADRs when we cancelled our vacation last week because of Irma, the TP reservation finder has been wonderful. I have been glued....GLUED...to my phone at home, at work etc. I hear that text message sound and I'm there! I got lucky the other night and I was actually on my phone checking the disboards threads when one for BOG came through. So I snagged it! I've had some I've just missed, but being fast is really the key.

I've been checking so many times a day for 2 months for Cape May breakfast on Thanksgiving. TP just came through for me. I am so happy right now. I really didn't think it was ever going to happen.

I have missed out every time, even when I've been on my phone when I get the notification and immediately click the link. It always makes me sign in (is there a way to stay signed in?) the Disney site and by the time I do I get the "Paws" screen. This has happened maybe 7 times now since I first signed up.

I had success today. I saw the text and immediately logged on to the app on my phone. Sometimes I can do that, others I can't. I just hope for the best.

I have touring plans looking for a before park opening breakfast at Tusker House which they haven't found yet. Today, I was searching the app on my phone and there was a 9:55 breakfast sitting there so I booked it, then I cancelled it once I was on our table top computer and picked it back up with the ROL package. I figure we'll just be at the rope drop and hopefully be able to ride a few things before our breakfast at TH.

Anyone know why doesn't the Disney Dining App let you reserve special packages like the ROL package?

Last edited:
I have gotten a Tusker house lunch for 5 - that came pretty quickly. I had tried to get Be Our Guest dinner at the 180 + 2 mark. I got breakfast then got a 6:30 pm during the Halloween Party but wanted 5 pm. Touring plans notified me twice between midnight and 7 am (Pacific Time) when my phone only pings for "favorites", but I finally a text during daytime hours and got the 5pm for October 1st. I tried myself at least 100 times so I am happy with the Reservation Finder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!