Any NC DISers out there?

Born and raised in Charlotte, then moved to Lake Norman area for a bit.

Went to school and graduated from UNC Wilmington.

And now I live 10 minutes from Disney World property and my boss is a mouse ;)

Asheville here! Well, Candler really but who knows the 'burbs excpet the folks living there? Headed to WDW TOMORROW and super excited!!

Charlotte, NC here!! Nice to see other Carolinians on the boards...

Yes! Seriously cant wait until our trip in December.

Ive created a planning board just for Tar Heel Natives if anyone is interested.

Its in the birthing stage now but the plan is to include planning documents, event ideas leading up to the trip, share pictures, advice, etc.
My husband and I are also seriously looking into an NC chapter of the Disney fan club so we can meet often.

Im an event planner by trade so we can have alot of fun!

See you there! :wave2:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/409959395787145/

Beth

Hi, I am originally from Monroe but currently in Winston Salem. Yes, I am obsessed with Disney. We are going in August with my family, 8 of us total. They are all 1st timers except my husband and I.

Hi, I am originally from Monroe but currently in Winston Salem. Yes, I am obsessed with Disney. We are going in August with my family, 8 of us total. They are all 1st timers except my husband and I.

So fun! I am disney obsessed as well and so happy to find these boards because no one here gets me. Lol

We're in NC too!! We live in the Winston-Salem area!! I'm on the Dis about every day! Trying to plan out next trip for December 2014! Can't wait!! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter