Any new things to try?

Acedink

Mouseketeer
We did DL last year after 5 DW trips. I always like to surprise my family with something neat that maybe not a lot of people know about or do.

Examples, the Pick a pearl in Epcot and the haunted photos in the gift shop near the Haunted Mansion.

Any other little gems we should try in May?

I haven't been there often enough to know, but I'll be watching this thread for ideas! We're planning to do the pearls this trip, but I didn't know about the Haunted photos. I'll look into that!

Similar to the Haunted photos at Memento Mori, they offer a cool photo opportunity in the gift store of Tower of Terror. Best $20ish you can spend in my opinion.

Anyone else have any good ideas or things you do everytime you go? Also have done the horse drawn carriage at POR

They have horseback riding at Ft Wilderness!!! I have never done it, but it’s something different.

DH and I rented a surrey bike at POR for an hour. We had a blast! For our next trip (Dec.) we have reservations for the horse-drawn carriage ride at POR.

I got a chocolate slipper filled with mousse and topped with berries for my 45th anniversary. It cost $12.50 and came on a plate with Happy Anniversary written in chocolate on it. I LOVED it! We chose what to have written on the plate and got it at our breakfast in the castle. I know there is one other place you can get them but can't remember where. Also had to order it a bit in advance.

we did the horse carriage ride at Ft. Wilderness. And it's ALWAYS fun to go through the loops there and see all the awesome decorations. Campers go all out. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts