Any of you ever stayed in a suite at the DH?

SilverCeladon

Mouseketeer
We have a suite booked and I was wondering how it was? Is it only in a certain tower? I would rather have booked two adjoining rooms but the CM said it was just a request and they would have to see if they could do it when I got there. Heck, I just might take the chance, it's cheaper! :rotfl2:

While the suites are nice, I would probably chance it and take the cheaper rooms. I dont know that I've ever heard of anyone that didnt get ajoining rooms when they have requested it. I'm sure someone out there has, but I've not heard of it.

We stayed in a suite about 12 years ago. We got the employee rate (xBIL managed blue bayou at the time). We only paid about $60 for the night. It was a great 2 room suite. One room had a living room area and the other room was the bedroom.

How nice! We are also getting a deal because there's going to be a HUGE conference there when I go in November and we get awesome deal. You know, I think I'll call them right now and book it for two rooms. Thanks so much!

Okay, I just booked two rooms and although he could not reserve adjoining rooms that most likely I would get them. I still have my suite reserved though so I can still change my mind and cancel one of them. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter