Any other Brand New Members?

Newbies here as well! We have made 2 trips a year for the last several years and decided to take the plunge. We just closed and will head down for your first OKW stay Sept 23-30! We cant wait!

So jealous of all the new DVC members with trips already on the books!!! We are new DVC members (joined during our trip at the end of June). Bought points at SSR and are hoping (intending) to buy at BCV eventually too. Keeping my fingers crossed for my first trip home to be Thanksgiving 2006 (not as soon as I'd like, but as an elementary school teacher with other vacations already planned, this is probably the earliest we can go).

Welcome Home to everyone else!!

(and congratulations Tinky, Jackson is adorable!! such a perfect little baby)

We closed on our 200 pt HH contract in Jan. Gave a couple nights stay to my parents, but we haven't gone yet.

Our 1st vist home is still 2 months away. But with $39 each way fares out of RDU, we may actually switch to WDW.

We're booked for BCV in December and just booked BWV for Marathon weekend in January, less than 30 days out from our December trip.

Then we'll be back next July (and possibly a 2 week split stay) and then back in September or December too. By then, we may have experienced all the DVC resorts except Vero.

Whoever said you'll save $ with DVC? :rotfl2:

We are new! We just signed and sent our papers in last week. Bought 450 points at SSR. I haven't made any plans yet and may even bank my points at 100% by September. My UY is April. I'm still trying to sort all of this out, because it was very last minute for us. I have four trips planned for the remainder of this year and really don't want to change my plans (all with a CM discount at non-DVC resorts, except BC next week--I didn't think I could get anything anyhow last minute). When can I make reservations? Do I have to wait until I close (Aug. 7th). Since we did not finance through Disney, it all seemed to go very easy. Closed on our equity loan on Friday. And actually I'm paying the balance over the next couple of weeks through my Disney Visa to earn reward points on my card. I'm still crunching the numbers, because if I bank all of my points, I will get another 450 in April, giving me 900....OK, that's a lot of points. We take 3-4 trips a year, so this should help. We are only 2, so don't need anything big, unless we take family, which we may do in May 06.

Our first trip home will be for Christmas... what an extra special present for our familY!

Kristin :cloud9:

So happy to see so many other new members. We just booked our first trip today! SSR in October. We had 140 banked poitns so we're not even dipping into '05 yet.

We are new members this year, and our first DVC trip is this December (SSR)! We are VERY excited!!! :goodvibes

Congrats everyone!!! :cool1: :wave:

We're newbies too - we are just now in the process of closing and it's been so exciting!! We'll probably take our first trip home to SSR next June!!!

:cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

Couldn't be happier!!

A great big WELCOME HOME from all of us at The Timeshare Store, Inc.

HAPPY VACATIONING,
Tom

uicbear said:
:wave2: Hi, my name is Lisa, and I'm a Disney addict and new DVC owner. :earboy2:

Hi, my name is Laura, and I am a Disney addict and new DVC owner as well. Since I discovered DVC and this message board I believe I may need a 12 step program.
I am a new owner as of today - although not "official". I have paperwork to do. I am going "home" at the end of August to BWV and can't wait! I just bought today and have a ressie at an awesome location! I am so happy!

marathonmommy said:
Hi, my name is Laura, and I am a Disney addict and new DVC owner as well. Since I discovered DVC and this message board I believe I may need a 12 step program.

:rotfl2:
I think the step program is based on the number of points you have. So if you have 150 points... you'd be on the 150 step program... sorry, it's just that addonitis is hard to kick... :confused3

BTW CongratZ!

I'm waiting on my final paperwork, and then it's time to do an add-on. :rotfl2:

I've already said to DH that I think I'd like to do a small BC add on when we have kids old enough to enjoy SAB. :)

DH and I joined few months ago, and our first trip home is this December. We are SSR owners and will be staying there and at BCV. Will want to do an add on at BCV too. We stayed at BC on our honeymoon and did the DVC tour back then, but couldn't afford it at the time. We are really excited to be going home for the first time and to be going in December for the first time too. :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter