any pictures of Yachtsman Steakhouse?

drumflower

DIS Veteran
Deb's and The Laughing Place doesn't have pictures of this restaurant. Does anyone know where I can find a picture of this place and any experiences with this place. Thanks:rockband:

Airy yet sturdy. Unpretentious yet refined. Dignified, tasteful.

Not sure what other adjectives to use.

The food is quite good. After going through a slump for a couple years, this restaurant is rebounding back to it's former self, a wonderful bastion of beef.

Prices are par for quality, service is generally good although not particularly polished.

A good place for a non-romantic celebration, and well behaved children will not be out of place.

Hope this helps.

Anne

We ate at YSH on our anniversary this past July and it was wonderful. Heres a link to my review http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?=&threadid=613741

and some pictures. Sorry they arent of the restaurant, but you can see a little in the first one. The food and drink arent too bad to look at though .
f7a84efc.jpg

f7a84f2e.jpg

f7a84f01.jpg

f7a84ef4.jpg

Camcolt,
Thank you so much for the review. I just don't hear much about this place but the menu looks very good especailly if we use our wishes for the meal! lol Please tell me more! lol We are planning this meal just for DH and I and leaving the kids in a club. How did your kids like sandcastle club? Also how far away is Epcot and what is the the best way to get there. Is it a romantic place to eat and then walk around at the resort? I have never been to Boardwalk . We are thinking about getting that steak for two(sorry can't spell it, lol) I am getting so excited!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I don't think the YSH is particularly romantic. My son was OK with the sandcastle Club, but it wasn't his favorite--this was more than a few years ago now.

It's a 5-10 minute stroll to Epcot, follow the paved path, it's well marked and lit.

Anne

We didnt use the club. Luckily we had my mother along to take the kids out for the night.
Like Anne said, its a quick walk to Epcot from YHS. Y&B clubs, BW & Swan & Dolphin are all located around the lake and are all in walking distance of each other. Epcot & MGM are too, but depending where you are on the lake, the walk could be a little longer to these places, especially MGM. There are also friendship boats that run between these places. Usually walking is quicker though.
As for the romance factor, I suppose it depends on your idea of romance. For us, anywhere without our kids is a special night out. I thought dinner was somewhat romantic, especially since we were seated in our own little area for most of the meal. It was quiet, DH & I got to talk without being interrupted, we were dressed a little nicer than usual in WDW and had a very good quality meal. That all made it special. The walk around the lake as the sun was setting also made it romantic.
We then went to Epcot for Illuminations and then to Jellyrolls for some fun. It was really a great night.
Enjoy your night out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter