Any pressed penny collectors?

Anthony12345

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if there are any other pressed penny collectors. I used to collect them as a kid, and still have a book full of them, and after a WDW visit this month, seem to have unexpectedly become a collector again, coming back with about 60 of them!

I would be interested in speaking to people who wish to trade them, or can get pressed pennies from other Disney properties etc

Yes! I collect pressed pennies from all over. There are a couple of trading groups on Facebook for them, too.

Nice. Well, ill take a picture of my selection and post it here. Id be interested in a few Disneyland ones-i only seem to have WDW ones. Im not even sure if they do them at Disneyland Paris where i go occasionally. Ive never noticed them there.

Nice. Well, ill take a picture of my selection and post it here. Id be interested in a few Disneyland ones-i only seem to have WDW ones. Im not even sure if they do them at Disneyland Paris where i go occasionally. Ive never noticed them there.

I checked at pennycollector.com and the only DLP pennies listed are at the Rainforest Cafe in Disney Village. :sad:

I love Chip and Dale under the Mickey hat. If I don't get to WDW this year, I may pick that one up on ebay.
I did order it. :)

Then I saw davidscointravels posted another video...this one of the four penny presses at POR. Must resist ordering more, lol

This is a bit of a thread revival, but is anyone interested in this? Maybe share your pictures and say if you are looking for any/have some to trade?

WDW pennies are my main collection but I do have universal Orlando ones are well. Even a few Disneyland Paris ones as well I think

Ideally there would be a separate penny collecting forum somewhere online, but I've looked and can find none

If I went to parks often enough, these would be a great thing to collect because it's a cheap but memorable souvenir. I have a few from Six Flags and Busch Gardens, but I haven't started going to Disney often enough to have any.

This is a bit of a thread revival, but is anyone interested in this? Maybe share your pictures and say if you are looking for any/have some to trade?

WDW pennies are my main collection but I do have universal Orlando ones are well. Even a few Disneyland Paris ones as well I think

Ideally there would be a separate penny collecting forum somewhere online, but I've looked and can find none
There are a few Facebook groups for penny collectors that have trading, but none Disney specific that I have found.

I know I have some duplicates I could trade....somewhere....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!