any room codes for mid-end of august?

andychris14

DIS Veteran
I am searching around looking for a code from about 8/16-8/25 or there abouts. We want to go on a unplanned trip(up until now). We have stayed at the moderate hotels before but the prices are much better at the value for us this year.
Does anyone think that we will see any specials for this time period? I thought that they would of come out already. I am also still holding out on getting an email.
Thanks for any help
Chris

andychris14 said:
I am searching around looking for a code from about 8/16-8/25 or there abouts. We want to go on a unplanned trip(up until now). We have stayed at the moderate hotels before but the prices are much better at the value for us this year.
Does anyone think that we will see any specials for this time period? I thought that they would of come out already. I am also still holding out on getting an email.
Thanks for any help
Chris

Do you have an AP or are you an AAA member?

I am a member of AAA. Since we are planning a longer trip to disney next Aug I am thinking of buying 1 AP and use it for both trips.

andychris14 said:
I am a member of AAA. Since we are planning a longer trip to disney next Aug I am thinking of buying 1 AP and use it for both trips.

As weluvpluto states there is an AP code out that is good thru 8/27. That is probably your best bet especially if you are planning another trip before it expires. AAA discount would "only" be 10-15%. AP should be significantly more. Any military in your fam? Just heard yesterday that Disney is offering military discounts at 30% for 1-6 days and 40% for 7+ days.

Have a great time! We'll be there the next week!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter