Any rumors about BBB reopening?

I'm hoping the barbershop opens soon, as my 10 month old son's hair is starting to get long in the back and I desperately want his first haircut to be at Disney. But I'm not hopeful, and prepared to do the cut myself and have his first "professional" cut at Disney.
my daughter will be 4 on November 3 and I STILL have yet to get her a haircut. But her hair is so curly so the long it gets the more it curls and can't tell if it's uneven. She desperatly wants it to grow so would rather wait. It's so easy to hide with curly hair.

Salons done responsibly are inherently more safe than some of the indoor restaurants already open at WDW. I don't see a reason why they shouldn't open them. Maybe an age requirement so that it's guaranteed the child keeps their mask on the entire time.

Yeah, this. In salons everyone can wear masks, including the customers. Way safer than indoor dining. I'm surprised it hasn't reopened.

I just hope they give an update soon because it will determine if we keep our trip or wait another year

Yeah, this. In salons everyone can wear masks, including the customers. Way safer than indoor dining. I'm surprised it hasn't reopened.

I’m not surprised. BBB is not very big. At limited capacity, it may not be that profitable. Plus it’s really close prolonged contact between the CM and child. Not to mention, many people do BBB for personal princess experiences like meet & greets, traditional character meals, etc. I don’t think we’ll see BBB back for a while yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!