Any SW passport members here? Interested in DC discounts for passport members ...

shamrock

mickey ºoº
Any SW passport members here? Interested in DC discounts for passport members ...

I've been reading about the Anheuser-Bush passport tix (annual and bi-annual passes), and in the list of other benefits, it mentions occasional DC special offers. Does anyone have any information on what these special offers may be? And how often they are offered? TIA :)

I am it is a good deal -- if you like Seaworld

the DC is $169 with the dophins, $79 w/o until 2-28, then $89 w/o 3-1 to 12-31-2002.

Thanks, Spiceycat :)

(I do like SeaWorld ... but live very far away, so would have to buy 24 mo passport to be sure to be able to make good use of). Another question - is the discount only good for the passport holder's admission? Or can you buy up to 6 other admissions, like many of the other discount benefits of the card.

I think it is good for 6 - although the information I have does not say -

You also get free parking with an annual pass.

I just renewed with a 2yr instead of the 1yr - ezpay - it makes it so conveint and reasonable - now if only WDW would do this!

I can't thank you enough for the info, Spiceycat :D . I think we'll definitely buy at least one 24 month passport. As we'd also like to visit Tampa and Williamsburg, I think the additional discounts would make it worth it (not to mention the free SW parking :) ). Can I ask one more question? On the website, it says you are issued a voucher which you turn in. I'm guessing that means when you get to the park. But if you wanted to take advantage of the Discovery Cove discounts, and wouldn't be at the park before you booked, do you know how that would work? Could you use the discount even if you haven't yet been to the park to cash in your passport voucher?

I don't know - but when I showed the person at the car toll place my voucher she did not charge me for the parking - so hopefully the DC works the same way. Good luck, tell me how you like DC. While you are at SW show your annual pass even if you don't think you get a discount - they give you one at unlikely places - gift shops, candy shops, eating places, the food for the dolphins, etc. - the worst that can happen is you are told you don't get a discount.

Will certainly do ... but you'll have to wait abit to hear how it went :D We're not going until Feb or April of 2003 :p . TY again for your info, was MOST appreciated :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter