Any thoughts how much of okw will be done by Aug?

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
I know okw is just starting with the room renovations. How much would you guess would be done this August? Thanks!

Not sure but I know people are already staying in the refurbed rooms. I have seen pictures of the studios posted in another dvc group from folks staying in them.

Does anyone know what order they're doing the rooms in? I know that they just did some in the Turtle Pond area. From there does anyone know whether they might go towards South Point? Or towards Miller Road? Or do Miller Road last? Just curious. And we'd love to see pictures of an actual refurbished villa when someone gets one.

Minorthr here needs to tell us where the photos are!

It was in the “dvc Disney Vacation Club members” group on Facebook. For whatever reason the op or an admin deleted the entire post. A few people including myself where looking for it this morning and posted about it being gone.

I don't think they've mentioned what order they're doing them in. Most refurbs don't follow any kind of sane pattern.

It was in the “dvc Disney Vacation Club members” group on Facebook. For whatever reason the op or an admin deleted the entire post. A few people including myself where looking for it this morning and posted about it being gone.
Did they keep the 2 beds?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter