• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anybody else have this on their confirmation

s&k'smom

<font color=blue>I really do have to get a life!<b
Hi, just curious. Just received our confirmation for our Oct trip. (And yes I've already changed resorts 2x;) ) Anyhow on the confirmation that noted that son is autistic and we are requesting a first floor room (DS is really scared of elevators) and would need a refridgerator. Anybody else have the disability issue noted. I do appreciate it as I would be extremely, extremely surprised if our request wasn't met.

On our past 2 trips on our conformation sheet, It stated that Kira was Autistic, and I requested a room not facing the Pool, (she would be more likely to escape at night to go in the pool if she could see it from the room window)
Both times our resquest was Perfectly Met!!

Our confirmation for march says "Medical Issues".
If you tell them there are medical reasons for your requests, they do fill those ahead of people who have just made the general request. I never heard of them stating "Autism" before, but no one ever asked the question, so it may have been there all along, but no one mentioned it.

Hey guys thanks for the replys. It's nice to know that the CM's take seriously our needs. In the past they have been so kind and welcoming to my son that's one of the reasons we like to go back so much.

I just came back, well in Jan., I told CM on phone about our special needs. We got half of what we requested. There was no note about autism or medical issues on our conformation & I have 2 with autism.

Sometimes it's not on the confirmation letter, but is still in Disney's computer. The times when we have not seen something on the confirmation, we have called to verify that it is in there where the CMs will see it.
If you work with WDW Resort Special Reservations:
(407) 939-7807
(407) 939-7670 [TTY]
it should be noted by them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter