Anybody EVER win a sweepstakes entered with MyCokeRewards points?

Wow - thanks so very much! I don't like using points for sweepstakes, so the free entries are a great way to have some fun and (maybe) win some prizes! I didn't know that feature existed.

Log in. Click on the rules for an instant win contest. Scroll down to rule 5c and you will see a link that says click here. Put in the code and get a free entry. You can do this 5 times per day. I do all 5 in a row, then play the game. I never win, but one day I may.

Oh, and when you go to the game, choose the option to use your free entry instead of your points.

Most of the instant win games give away only one prize per day. Is there a way to know if it's already been awarded for the day, so you aren't wasting an entry? (Says the person who just entered at 6pm today without thinking about it...)

Thanks DisneyEater! this is why I love this website. I've only entered the contests occasionally, and I'v eonly won the 10 bonus points, but I am so happy to be able to enter 5 times when I log on to enter points. I usually redeem my points on the free 12 packs, but I got my daughter the retro toaster for Christmas.

I won two instant wins this year.

4 1-day passes for Universal Studios

2 AMC movie passes.

One was won by using points to play, the other was won with the free instant wins entries. Totally worth playing!

Thanks for the tip! I decided to use all 5 free entries just now and won tickets to Six Flags :thumbsup2

Must be a lot of six flags up for grabs, I won a pair on Friday! It was my fourth free try of the day, sometime around 7pm. I need to remind myself to use the 5 free entries each day.

I won a $2000 gift card at best buy at mycokerewards.com. I never use my points. I always do the free way of entering. I also believe I won two tickets to six flags last year. I enter and win so many stupid things that I can't remember if that is where I actually won the six flag tickets. But I do remember winning the gift card. I couldn't believe it. got a laptop, two nice cameras, memory cards and other things.

Ok I must have missed this on my coke rewards where are the instant win things? I save up points when I remember but didnt know there was another way to win... :confused3 help

Thanks so much for heads up about this! I started getting my free entries on Monday with the directions from this thread, and today I won the Six Flags passes! :cool1:

One more BIG thanks to this thread! After reading the tip about 2 weeks ago on how to get free instant win entries, I've been trying every day and then today....... WINNER! Two free tickets to Six Flags. Thanks for the tip, fellow DISers! :thumbsup2

To enter instant win sweepstakes for free:
1. Go to rewards catalog (in black section)
2. click on instant win (under view by type)
3. Click on any instant win that comes up that you want to enter
4. Go to rules section and scroll down to free method of entry and click on link. You can do this five times per day and then enter any instant win sweepstakes with these free codes five times.

Did any of you win the 1-Day Park Hoppers through the instant win back in Feb/Mar? I am still fighting with My Coke Rewards to get my tickets sent to me and am being fed lie after lie. I'm just curious to hear from any of the other winners.

On another note, congrats to all of you who have won Six Flags tickets!

I love that so many people have won! I enter a lot but so far won nothing. :(
Still, it gives me hope. :thumbsup2

Yeah!! I just won 2 Six Flags tickets using the free entries. Thanks for posting about the free entries! Good luck everyone!

I guess they much have a lot of six flags tickets to give away. I won last fri. after playing every day for for that week with free entries. I wish I would have had such luck when they had the disney ticket instant win.

Yeah, there will be 7,500 total winners of the Six Flags tickets. For the Disney World tickets, there were 9. Your shots are definitely much better for the Six Flags tickets than they are for most other things offered on the site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter