Anybody EVER win a sweepstakes entered with MyCokeRewards points?

I have entered well over a hundred codes, Family drinks a lot of soda, over the past few months, 2-4 codes per day, but won nothing yet.

Entered 28 codes for the Amazon gift card,
25+ for the 1k gift card,
22 for the 75" TV.
and 20 or so for the Neon Sign,
plus entered many for the other stuff.
Had 20 + that said they were expired codes.
Haven't won anything.

YES!! I won a text to win contest from the MCR site. I won a trip for 4 to see to Jason Aldean in AZ (we live in Ohio); during the concert we were in a "pit" like sponsored by Coke, so they served all the coke products you could drink. It was an amazing experience. We received airfare and spending money too.

Zombie thread but I’ll play along..

Three or four years my husband won a super nice tablet. It was a windows based one. Unfortunately, about a year after he won it it fell off a table and the screen shattered. It would have cost $$$ to fix so he just disposed of it.

I have never won one of the sweepstakes, but I don't enter that many.

I have won two of the instant wins, though. In February I won 4 WDW Park Hoppers. I am still waiting on my tickets from My Coke Rewards. It has been an absolute pain-in-the-booty dealing with them to actually get them sent to me. Last week, I won 2 one-day Six Flags tickets. I was able to print them out, so I didn't have any issues with the Coke reps. I never spend my earned points for the instant wins. I always use the free entries. So, it is possible to win with the free ones.

I know this is from 6 years ago, but did you ever get your hoppers?

Coke codes used to be great for trading in for gifts or playing the sweeps. Now, not so much. I have not won anything since they made the change to their website a year or so ago. Too bad Coke, I used to buy a lot of coke products just to acquire the codes. Now I just drink water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!