Anybody going Aulani soon?

blondietink

DIS Veteran
Is anybody going to Aulani in the next month? I have heard that their Christmas merchandise is out in the gift shops and as you all know, you are not allowed to order anything and have to be there to buy.

We were at Aulani in September and can't wait to go back, but it won't be by Christmas for sure. Would anybody be willing to buy a Christmas t-shirt for my son? He is the ultimate Stitch fan and would be in heaven if he got a t-shirt from Santa from the Aulani resort. My son is an adult living with Autism and he wears a size adult medium. I would certainly make arrangements with whomever would be willing to do this for me for payment of the t-shirt and shipping via PayPal or whatever form of payment you would like.

Mahalo for your consideration.

We are going to be there next weekend (23-24th). I'll look to see what they have and let you know....

al

We will be there November 25-27th. If boscoj finds that they are out over the weekend, we would be willing to check Monday-Wednesday. PM me if you find that is the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter