Anybody watch the Bachlorette tonight?

I like Trista... When a Bachelor gives more attention to particular woman, of course the other women are going to use bad words to descibe him... Same when a bachelorette gives more attention to certain men... Also, why is it that a beautiful and confident woman is often called certain words, when they may not really deserve it. ( well, except for the Russ incident....)

When the cowboy tried to call her on the carpet, I thought she handled it superbly! Asking him to see her side and to hopefully some to his own conclusion that it was not necessarily something personal, but that the two of them were just not a match-made-in-heaven. ( I was surprised he made the first cut...... He is Texas Big-Country rodeo dude, while she is a Miami Big City Heat Dancer Hottie...) I think he just took it a little too personally.

I wasn't really knocking Bob... He is obviously handling the competition better than the Cowboy! But, he wouldn't be the one for me. Guess I just do not see him being the one for Trista? But, hey, that is for her to decide!!!

And, I couldn't believe that they are bringing wierd ice-princess Shannon back on the show!!!

Yeah, and the weird part was in the taped interview thing before she gave the roses out he said (I guess jokingly) that he would give up his horses and move to the city for her As if her allergies are some big joke. :rolleyes: I think that guy has been sniffing too much horse manure. :teeth:

Brook looked like he had an anger management problem. Looked like he was saying, "I dare you not to pick me, B****!"

It cracked me up when they started the summer camp hijinx - drinking and putting the guy on the front lawn.

I like Bob. I think the show would lack something without his perspective.

Once again, I think walking out early is a cop-out to avoid rejection.

I couldn't believe all those guys just sat in the camper and let one guy go outside to check out the damage. Obviously not all of them can change it, but they should at least be involved in finding out what the problem is! It's not about being "manly" just being a decent human being who helps out when there is trouble. Instead they just made fun of the guy for taking his shirt off - geez, it only made sense not to wreck his shirt!

Once again, I think walking out early is a cop-out to avoid rejection.

You got that right, disykat! Just once, I'd like to see someone actually wait until they got a rose, and then say, "Ummm, actually no, I won't accept the rose". Doubt that will happen, because they are walking out because they want to be the first to do the rejecting.

Russ just makes my skin crawl.

My favorite is Rob, he is just so cute and seems sincere. I think he will have to be a little more assertive to get much farther, though.

Bob is a hoot, but I don't see them as a couple.

i don't know who my favorite bachelor is, but it definitely isn't russ. he is way too pushy. i can't believe she picked him. :eek: i don't think he is going to change.

how did you like when trista and ryan were together and they kept seeing all the wedding couples. she said it was like an omen or something. i just think since it was a beautiful location a lot of weddings are held there. ryan seems nice though.

has anyone read the new tv guide article on the bachelorette? apparently alex, from the bachelor, kept writing and calling trista after the show saying he made a mistake. i can't believe she kept in contact with him. alex didn't seem like he wanted to be in a serious relationship, just enjoyed all the attention. i glad he didn't choose trista. i think she would have gotten her heart broken.

I knew there had to be a Bachelorette thread somewhere and boy did I have to go back a long way to find it! I must be the only one that gets this show on Monday nights????

I liked Ryan last night. At first I thought he was too shy but they seemed to hit it off good. And he's cute!

I think Bob is overplaying the "funny Bob" role a little bit. Sure he's fun to be around but that gets old after awhile. He needs to show a serious side too.

Russ is way creepy and Brook too. I was shocked when she picked him to stay to begin with. I kept thinking what if she cut somebody she might have really liked when she kept Brook. Yuck.

Originally posted by Liz
I knew there had to be a Bachelorette thread somewhere and boy did I have to go back a long way to find it! I must be the only one that gets this show on Monday nights????

you don't get the show until monday? :confused: i never realized utah was so far behind. are you going to read this thread before you watch the show so you know who gets chosen, or are you going to wait to see it for yourself?

Don't forget that it's a 90-minute show tonight! It starts at 7:30/8:30 pm.

I was listening to DD practice a speech and trying to keep up on the bachelorette at the same time. Maybe I missed something, BUT didn't the women think Russ was creepy or something when they interviewed him? I'm sure I heard them say that they were surprised to meet him since Trista spoke so highly of him and he was NOT what they expected at all. The next thing I know, they have chosen him for one of her special dates. He is just so icky!

I really liked Rob, but figured he was not going to make the cut. He looked so sad.

I liked Charlie from the first day when he got out of the limo and said, "I have good news.........I am the last one!" I don't see how any of the other three can outlast Charlie. He seems to have it all.

What do you suppose she sees in Russ?

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
Don't read this if you haven't seen the 1/22 episode of the Bachlorette.

I was bummed when Bob was cut. I really liked him -- true he wasn't a hottie like Ryan, but he was sweet and funny -- he seemed real. It pleased me when Trista said she would have given him the fifth rose.

Russ gives me the ickies. Too pushy for my taste.

Ryan and Charlie are cuties though. I don't really have an opinion on Greg T.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter