Anyone been to Disney Store Lately?

Jo-Anne

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if the sales are still on and if there is anything left!? Did Nemo stuff ever go on sale? I just loved the plush starfish, but was waiting for a sale!!

Hi Jo-Anne,

I was just at the Yorkdale store yesterday and the Square One Store this morning (there were some things on sale for 75% at Yorkdale so I couldn't help but check if Square One had a different selection!). Most items are 50% off, except Nemo wasn't on sale.

Anyways, I thought the selection was great (if you have young girls like I do), but I can see how there might not be very much for people without kids.

The 75% off was on all the small stuff (pens, candy, etc.) and some plush (I noticed mostly the horses and Aristocat cats), and a few other things around the store. They also had a 75% rack of clothes at the front of the store where they seemed to be putting out a few new 'odds and ends?' periodically (when I first arrived there was an adorable shirt for my 6 year old that I hadn't seen anywhere in the store, then after I paid for my first load, I had to go back to the cashier because there was another very cute shirt on that rack for my youngest daughter! They had also put out the cutest baby minnie costumes at 75% off as well!

I wonder if the sale will continue tomorrow? The %75 deals are awesome!

LOL... I was behind a car yesterday that had ALL the Nemo characters in the back window..

It was so funny, the were all staring back at us when we were at a stoplight - the sea turtle was the cutest, my DD9 liked the shark. She must have spent a fortune on them.

>>^..^<<

Was at Square One today and asked when the sale would end... they didn't seem to know because they got more stuff to put on sale today. They had pins on sale but they were the ones that were left from the sale a while ago. The rack of souvenirs was 75 % off. They had fans that lighted up with batteries for $ 2.00 down from $ 8.00. They also had little tins that had princesses on them for $ .50 I thought this was great to take the candy out and use as a little pill container. The best item on sale was 4 plastic figurine princesses in a see through purse container for $ 2.50 (great as a goody bag for birthday parties). They also had snowglobes 50 % off and had two on sale for around $ 36.00. The snowglobes that were left were a princess one with the princesses dancing and Beauty and the Beast in the center in a globe (very pretty), the princesses on a carousel, a little mermaid one and I'm not sure if there was another one. The finding Nemo stuff wasn't on sale and I don't think it will go on sale. The stuffed toys were on sale but not all of them. The aristocats with the month on them were around $ 5.00. They also had Snow White and Sleeping beauty with a little horse 75 % (they were sold seperately and looked like Barbie's little sister Kelly). All in all it was a great shopping trip and the castmembers were all nice and helpful even though it was so busy. Another promotion that helped was the $ 15 off card that came with the piglet movie (when you spent x amount you were able to get it).

Does anyone know when the Square One Sidewalk sale is or other sidewalk sales in malls around Square One?

Does Square One have Pins!!!!?????? They didn't a week ago.

i've got to go and pick up my Jungle book 2-movie, I'll go tomorrow if they do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter