Anyone been to Legoland recently?

chloelovesdisney

DIS Veteran
I've read some reports from the summer time, wondering how busy it is during the winter months and how the day has gone with the water park area closed.

We were there the second weekend of January and had a great time. We got there at opening (10am) and we were able to walk on to all of the rides we wanted to with no wait for the first two hours. The only extended wait was for driving school. Legoland is great! You can get free kid tickets with adult ticket purchase in the LEGO catalog.

Saturday tends to be the busiest day because the park is popular with locals. Sunday’s can be busy too. Weekdays tend to be very empty in the winter months.

I despise Legoland but my four year old adores it. We were there yesterday and it was empty, but it was also Super Bowl Sunday. In two and a half hours we rode the merry go round, the wooden coaster 3x, the dragon coaster, that horse jousting ride, Merlin’s whatever the heck it’s called, met Lord Wu, rode the water ride, rode the shooting ride, and had a quick lunch. She also briefly played in two of the playgrounds. Everything was walk on! If you hit the park at the right time you don’t need a full day.

We got there at opening (10am) and we were able to walk on to all of the rides we wanted to with no wait for the first two hours. The only extended wait was for driving school.
Just curious what you mean by "extended wait". If the rest of the rides were walk on, I could guess "extended" means 10 or 15 minutes in comparison. But 10 or 15 minutes still isn't that long.

Just curious what you mean by "extended wait". If the rest of the rides were walk on, I could guess "extended" means 10 or 15 minutes in comparison. But 10 or 15 minutes still isn't that long.
It was more like 45 minutes. The wait is inside and they play a movie so it didnt feel bad. The only other wait was Flight School which was about 25 minutes.

We were just there 2/1. It was a Thursday and we walked on all the rides. My boys are 6 & 8 and they LOVED it. We spent the whole day 10am-5pm and did every ride 2-3 times. I'm not sure I need to ever go back, it was our first time there, but they had a great day.

We were just there last weekend. They are open on the weekends from 10-6. We were there on a Saturday. They were very busy. More busy then I would have liked. If you have the opportunity stay at the hotel. It was the best experience from the trip that weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter