Anyone Can Cook

Cheryl592000

Savvy?
Do they still have this "class", Anyone Can Cook?
Always love attending this. Free wine too! LOL
If so, what's on the recent "menu"?

:thanks:

Mods please move this thread to appropriate place. I think I made a mistake. TY

Last edited:
We were on a 4-night Dream last month (June) and yes, they still have the Anyone Can Cook demonstrations. Held on Sea Day in the D Lounge. Chef made apple strudel with a delicious vanilla cream sauce. No wine was served with it however.

Recently on the 9-night Alaskan cruise. We had Mushroom Risotto, and Apple Strudel, both served with wine. I think they had a third session but I missed it.

No interest in the Sea Bass, but I'd love to see them make the Apple Strudel! And if it comes with wine, even better!

Are any of the cooking classes family-friendly? My teen would like to attend with us.

Yes, the apple strudel class was definitely family friendly.
What ship was that on? I just saw someone said that the classic ships might have adults only and the newer ones are family-friendly for the cooking sessions

We just had a family friendly apple strudel cooking demonstration in the D lounge on the Magic a few weeks ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!