Anyone cancelled WDW and going to DLRP instead?

Nov 4th 2020 is when we will decide if we go back to WDW in 2022 or if we visit DLP instead. My kids are open to both options. They love WDW since they grew up visiting every year but they would also love having a Disney vacation in French for once! We are bilingual but French is what we speak at home. Also, we never been in Europe so it would be nice to visit France a little but it would also be a lot more expensive than driving to Florida.
I promise you it will be less expensive in Paris. I can fly to Paris through Hotwire or Orbitz for 8 or 9 days for FAR cheaper than driving down to WDW for a long weekend and I'm in South Carolina. We've gone to Paris the last 2 years in a row to get our Disney fix. Under $1000 each for flight and hotel in Paris. $1300 to drive to WDW for 4 nights at POFQ and only 2 day park hopper with dining. 4 nights in Florida or 9 days in Paris.....easy choice for me especially when food and such is so cheap in Paris with no tax and tipping. We would eat lunch from a bakery for around 3 euros. You can't beat that. Compared to the $40 pp meals on WDW property it's a no brainer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!