Anyone care to critique my itinerary for Hawaii?

Wow, lots of good advice and experiences! Here's what I've decided about a couple of issues.

1) If time after snorkeling, we will do Diamond Head if everyone is up for it.

2) North shore day and resort day can be swapped depending on how we are feeling when we get up. If no one wants to leave the resort on Saturday then that's fine. We can do it Sunday or even Monday after Surf lessons.

3) I've been reading all the recommendations to hit the ABC store across the street for food/drinks so I think we'll definitely do that.

4) I'm thinking of renting a cabana for our check out day so we have a place to hang out/get out of the sun and keep our stuff without it getting moved. It would be a total splurge as we've never ever rented one before on any of our vacations. We might just take our chances and see if there is a half day slot opened when we get there or even a couple of those casabellas. Still thinking about this....

So in the end I'm still tweaking and thinking about stuff for our itinerary but I really appreciate all the comments. I can't imagine going on this trip without all the advice here on the DISboards. :thumbsup2 I'm having so much researching, reading trip reports, planning etc. I tell my husband that all the research and planning is half the fun of the vacation for me:wizard:

Try the In Room Dinning, each dinner option feeds 4. Ulu offers some a good selection to take back to the room or eat near the Grotto/Endless pool. Have a great stay and don't forget to get your pool bands for each day stay.(it's a different color for each day)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter