Anyone do any TWILIGHT DISigns??

Here are your requested name designs...

chelsea_twilightred.jpg

Thank you SO Much! These are perfect! I'm having a movie marathon party on the 4th of December when Eclipse is released and these will be name tags. Love it!! Thanks so much for all your work Amy!

I'm sorry if this has been done already I started to read through the pages.

I would love the rectangle disign with the blue background with the name Gabby

Thanks

Thank you - I love all 3 of them! I am surprising her with the Disney cruise - she can change her name out throughout the cruise and them use them in her locker at school after the cruise.
THANK YOU!!!!

I'm sorry if this has been done already I started to read through the pages.

I would love the rectangle disign with the blue background with the name Gabby

Thanks

I think this is the one you want, if not, please either quote the design or provide me with a post # you saw the design in. I have quite a few and I can be easily confused - ha ha

gabby_twilightfill.jpg

Amy, you do an AWESOME job! Thanks for taking the time and doing this for everyone. My nieces and I LOVE Twilight! Can you please make me the following? Thanks!

Sammi - New Moon (Edward alone) full design and New Moon name fill

Sidney - New Moon (Jacob alone) full design and Jacob (wolf pack) name fill

Flora - New Moon (Jacob alone) full design and Jacob (wolf pack) name fill

Mollee - New Moon (Jacob alone) full design and Jacob (wolf pack) name fill

Maddee - New Moon (Edward, Bella and Jacob) full design and Jacob (wolf pack) name fill

Can you do a name fill of Team Edward with this photo? Using the same font you used in post #549, page 37 (1st name fill)? If not, that is fine, I love everything!

twilight11.jpg

My nieces are going to go WILD over these! ((((THANK YOU))))

Amy, you do an AWESOME job! Thanks for taking the time and doing this for everyone. My nieces and I LOVE Twilight! Can you please make me the following? Thanks!

Sammi - New Moon (Edward alone) full design and New Moon name fill

Sidney - New Moon (Jacob alone) full design and Jacob (wolf pack) name fill

Flora - New Moon (Jacob alone) full design and Jacob (wolf pack) name fill

Mollee - New Moon (Jacob alone) full design and Jacob (wolf pack) name fill

Maddee - New Moon (Edward, Bella and Jacob) full design and Jacob (wolf pack) name fill

Can you do a name fill of Team Edward with this photo? Using the same font you used in post #549, page 37 (1st name fill)? If not, that is fine, I love everything!

My nieces are going to go WILD over these! ((((THANK YOU))))

The graphic you gave me is smaller than I normally like to use but I went ahead and did them for you and hope they will be big enough for you.

sammi_newmoon_edward.jpg

sammi_newmoonfill.jpg

sammi_twilightrequestfill.jpg

sidney_newmoon_jacob.jpg

sidney_twilightrequestfill.jpg

sidney_wolffill.jpg

flora_newmoon_jacob.jpg

flora_twilightrequestfill.jpg

flora_wolffill.jpg

maddee_newmoon.jpg

maddee_twilightrequestfill.jpg

maddee_wolffill.jpg

mollee_newmoon_jacob.jpg

mollee_twilightrequestfill.jpg

mollee_wolffill.jpg

You are so fast! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love them!

I meant for the graphic to be inside of "Team Edward". LOL Sorry for the confusion! No need to change it! I LOVE IT! You did AWESOME! Once again, thank you so much! I will be ordering your transfer paper VERY soon! :woohoo:

You are so fast! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love them!

I meant for the graphic to be inside of "Team Edward". LOL Sorry for the confusion! No need to change it! I LOVE IT! You did AWESOME! Once again, thank you so much! I will be ordering your transfer paper VERY soon! :woohoo:

Sorry - I misunderstood. Here it is with "Team Edward". It did not work really well with that graphic. There was just not enough play to be able to move it around and make the image show through well.

teamedward_twilightrequestfill.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter