Anyone do La Costa Bella in 2008 yet?

Momof2

Mouseketeer
We are just a few weeks away from our trip, and I'm just wondering if anyone has done either of the 2 trips already offered this year. I've read every previous post from those who've gone before, but would love to hear anything new or recent. Thanks.

We are doing La Costa Bella this July. We just received our boxes of goodies this week which has made us very excited!:cool1:

We are staying in the Ambasciatori Palace Hotel in Rome. I am a little nervous after reading reviews on trip advisor about this hotel. I would love to hear from someone on this board that has stayed there!!! It sounded pretty miserable and I am so shocked that ABD would select a hotel with poor reviews. Help!!!

Ok, so maybe no one has gone yet this year. I have read every post from those who've previously gone, but I'd sure welcome any last minute advice, tips, etc.. even if its a repeat of something you already posted, if you think its important enough to share again. There seems to be so few posts for this trip. Thanks.

We leave soon, June 13th. Will let you know how it goes!!
Getting excited!

AZflyer - when do you get back from your trip? I know you'll be tired & jetlagged, but I hope you'll be able to at least do a quick update for any of going at the end of June. Have a great time!

I am traveling with my 7 year old daughter and would be interested in knowing if there will be other children on the trip. I'm sure she would rather hang with other kids than get the Mom-educational tour-version.

AZflyer have a great trip!!:) I am sure you are very excited. Please,please report back to us when you get back. We are going in July--with a couple of pre-trip days in Rome. I would love to hear all about your adventure!!

We go on the June 25th trip - getting very excited the closer it gets. Will also be anxious to hear how things go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter