Anyone do Stampin' Up or CM?

mommyceratops

<font color=red>Covets Clown School<br><font color
Just wondering I was thinking about becoming a cordinator and wondering what you did and why?

TIA

I joined SU, about a year and a half ago -- not to make money, as i have a business already, don't need or want another! LOL, But more for the discount. They are a great co. to deal with - lots of demo bonuses, and i made my first 3 mo. goal when i joined and was able to get any 2 stamp sets in the catty for free! OF course i chose the two 39.95 alphabet sets! LOL

Anyway - i am in need of reaching my quarter now by march.. and deciding if i still want "in" or not........ I love their stuff, but am trying to cut back on buying / spending too much this yr, as we have 3 trips planned..

Good luck with your decision.. Can't help with the CM part - as that is not really my style, but i know also, they have a much higher quarterly goal you have to reach, and IMO the market seems saturated with CM consultants.

I'm a CMC (Creative Memories Consultant) - and I love it. I've been doing it 5-1/2 years, mostly for the personal discount (always a plus), but to also make some $$$ and meet new people. What I like about it is that you go at your own pace: if you want to be a personal use consultant, that's fine; if you want to push it hard and climb the consultant ladder, that's fine as well. Or you can just do something inbetween.

I just love it because I love to document my family's stories, and to learn more about the stories of my customers. Besides, now they have the completely digital StoryBooks, as well as framing. Just pick and choose!

Good luck with what you want to do, whatever it is! :thumbsup2

PM me if you have any questions about Creative Memories that you may have. I'd be happy to answer them for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter