Anyone done Spirit of America?

DLBDS

Loves that Sweetened Condensed Milk
Looking for reviews of this tour. Can anyone comment? Likes/Dislikes? I think this would be AWESOME for my DD10. Thanks!

Looking for reviews of this tour. Can anyone comment? Likes/Dislikes? I think this would be AWESOME for my DD10. Thanks!

We did this tour last August and it was GREAT fun! One of our fellow Adventurers (StephT5) wrote a Trip Report which should be available on this forum. Your DD10 will love this Adventure!

We leave on June 20th. Can't wait! What's funny is I also booked this tour with DS11 in mind!

a link to the trip report? I tried to do a search but for some reason I never get any results on my searches? Since this board doesn't have a separate link/board/section just for trip reports, I am not sure where to look. A link (or links if there are multiple reports) would be very much appreciated.

TIA,

S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter