• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone done the Fantasmic dinner package at Brown Derby?

Jen D

DIS Veteran
I know it isn't cheap but given the prices on the regular menu, it actually seems like a very nice deal for prix fixe. I've been to the Brown Derby for lunch and enjoyed it very much. I was wondering-- is the FDP menu the same as the regular menu, and you get to pick your appetizers, main course and deserts off all those choices, or do they give you a special prix fixe menu? If Fantasmic is at 8pm when I am going, when do you think I need to make my PS for?

I am looking forward to a reply to this one as well, as we have a PS for Fantasmic seating at Brown Derby in July. I agree, it seems like a good deal if you can order any of the choices off of the menu. I DO know that when I called, which was pretty early on, I was told, sort of apologetically by the CM, that they only make the PS's between 3 and 4 o'clock. I did not get the idea that that was just the only time left. We made ours for 4 o'clock.

Michelle

The Fantasmic dinner package rules seem to be ever-changing, and I think there might be a thread at the top of this board devoted to this topic, but I can provide my 1/04 experience. We did dine at the BD, using the Fantasmic dinner package, at the end of 1/04 and were able to order off the regular menu with no restrictions. There was no special prix fixe menu. Our dinner choices resulted in a slight savings for us when comparing the cost of the package to the menu costs for each item, without the package.

I went to the Brown Derby in September using the Fantasmic package. The parked closed alot earlier then so it is hard to compare the PS times, I did go at 4:00.
I like eating at the Brown Derby and this was my treat to myself as I was travelling by myself. I was able to chose from the regular menu, so it can be a good deal, if you were planning on eating there any way.

Thanks for all the responses. I just noticed the thread at the top. Duh! Thanks all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter