Anyone done this.......

Scottish_Maleficent

DIS Veteran
I was just thinking and wondering if anyone (I don't think anyone would......;) ) has ever taken a child aged 3 and over, without a pass or ticket, claiming they were under 3.....

I'm sure people do it all the time, not me though, just couldn't do it. I brought DD the week before she turned 3 just so I wouldn't have to pay for her.

My DD turned 3 ONE WEEK before we went. We bought her a pass.

There have been lots of threads about this in the past, and people can get very heated about it!

I planned so the trip would fall before the 3rd b-day. The cut-off is very specific. I'm one of those people who sees it as a very simple matter, and I'm not going to lie. I can't put a dollar value on my integrity.

No couldn't do it!

We went to LegoLand for DD's 3rd birthday and I paid her entrance for that (it's free for under 3's - really should have gone the day before!!!).

Surely it's stealing?......

I think that Disney has thought of that...Maybe that's one reason the prices get continually higher and higher.

I have to be honest. I dont have kids, but my parents did that when we were little. I dont remember if they did it when I was three :D , but I know they did it when I was just barely old enough for the adult pass since I always looked so young. (I'm 22, and when I go to PI people still dont believe I am old enough to even get in :D ) I dont know whether I will do it when I have kids, but I have to say, its not as extreme as I have read other people post on other boards. They did lie about my age, but I turned out just great! It didnt affect my character in the slightest!

Just in case anyone is unsure of the rules, here is the official policy:

Disney requires that anyone 3-9 years old purchase a child's ticket and those 10 and over purchase an adult ticket.

If your child will turn 3 DURING your trip, then you are not required to purchase admission for him, he will be considered under 3 for the entire trip. However, if your child turns 3 THE DAY before you arrive, he will be required to purchase a ticket.

This is always a hot topic, and I thank everyone for keeping this civil. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter