Anyone done Thursday Eve/Black Friday shopping at the outlets?

linzjane88

Closet Disneyphile
This will be my first time ever doing some black Friday shopping at the outlets, though technically we are going to do our shopping from about 9pm-midnight or so on Thursday.

Can anyone comment on the crazy factor? I already feel a little overwhelmed on a good day trying to find parking and navigating the chaos of the stores. We are basically going just to hit the Character Warehouses and Victoria Secret.

The crazy factor is about a 10.

I am a local, and I don't shop at the outlets from Nov. 1-January 2. If I have to pop in to one store for something, I arrive 10 minutes before the center opens, get my thing, and get out.

No! That's not at all what I wanted to hear! :scared:

I hoped you were going to say parking is a dream and the stores are empty while everyone is at home eating turkey and taking about pilgrims and things. Now to decide if it would just be easier to uber there instead of dealing with the chaos as far as driving is concerned.

Maybe it'll be a little better this year, but when they first started opening on Thursday (a few years ago), I-4 was backed up for miles with people trying to get there. People park on the grass all along the street, and it's crowded as heck.

If it makes you feel better, many (most?) of the outlets now carry merchandise that's made specifically for outlets, and it's not the quality or the bargains that used to be at outlets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter