Anyone else having trouble logging into DVC sign in?

jerseygal

DIS Veteran
I have trouble loggin to to member sign in. Said that I have to contact guest services.
Anyone else have the same this morning?
Of course, as luck would have, :rolleyes:wanted to book a reservation this morning at 8.
Guess I will have no choice but to wait till 9am, sad. :(
Thanks in advance if anyone else having issues!

I was only looking to see if I could grab a night or two for my waitlist, but I was able to do that. Since nothing was available, I wasn’t trying to book. I guess for March, people are keeping what they have!

I had that issue late yesterday afternoon while I was trying to make a purchase on the shop Disney app. Eventually I found out they locked my account for suspicious activity and I had to reset my password

Last couple days similar but more unusual issue. Could not sign in on Chrome but could on Safari (usually when that issue arises, it is the other way around).

I had that issue late yesterday afternoon while I was trying to make a purchase on the shop Disney app. Eventually I found out they locked my account for suspicious activity and I had to reset my password
So, it also said that my account was locked for "suspicious activity" and had to reset.
This never happened before, but I reset and was able to login. At least I know, I wasn't the only one, was very concerned
when I got the message. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!