Anyone else started Christmas shopping ?

I'm pretty much finished. I'm trying to set up a wood turning class for my dh to go along with his mini lathe that I got him for Christmas. But other than that I'm done. I actually came in under budget by about 200.00. I usually go over, LOL. I still need to shop for our Christmas Eve dinner and snack stuff for Christmas day. We have decided to do Salmon and shrimp for our dinner.

OP here...

Wrapping all done and under the tree... Hoooo WHooooo! Got to deliver my parents gifts on Tuesday, and I 'm taking my grandson with me, as Santa's helper, he is going to wear a Santa hat... My parents will love it.

Candy and Snacks and 3 GC's and I am officially all done... Which I will be taking care of on Monday... Grandson and I are making a trip to target.

So for Christmas Eve this year is our family Christmas... which will be very much cut down... just us and DD, SiL and our Grandson (5). I have about half of what I need for the meal, which is going to be on paper plates, and platters... Well maybe more than half or the stuff..

I did manage to get lucky for Christmas day... DH and I had planned to go to MK had reservations, and we planned on QS or I was watching... okay stalking to scoop any cancellations at a TS .. then he said he wanted to go to Epcot instead... So I changed the reservations, and I got a late lunch at Rose and Crown. The kicker is that DH had been talking about wanting some Scotch Eggs, and they have them... When I told him, he was excited, he even mentioned last night how he was looking forward to it... I was shocked that I was able to get a ADR at all this close to Christmas ...
Go Me ... LOL

My sewing room is a complete wreck, I used it as a wrapping station, and present hiding spot... I know what big task I have a head of me, but it can wait till after the 1st of the year. LOL and not one once of guilt... I plan on playing and spending time with my grandson, I will be watching him when while they are out of school for the Christmas break.

It feels so good to be done with all of my shopping... and coming in under budget... is even better....

For those still shopping... Get after it... Lets go... Finish Strong...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all... God's blessing on everyone, in the coming New Year... :hug: 🎄🙏

We finally got our secret santas from MIL. We give to our parents and parent in laws but the adult siblings just draw names. This year I have BIL and DH has his sister. Easy peasy we knocked that out yesterday no problem. BIL is getting a bumper sticker from a favorite tv show of his, license plate frames (his request), and a rear wiper for his SUV (desperately needed). SIL is getting a new diaper bag (her request) and a nice pair of gloves. The thing I like about DH's family is they're pretty easy to shop for. I just need to grab a chocolates gift basket from the local chocolate shop for my in laws, and they're each getting an ornament from DS which I already have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter