Anyone else think Dole whips are gross =X ?

I have tried them and they are just OK. A tad bit to tangy for me. I won't miss it if I never had one again.

I am an avid fan of pineapples, so of course I think Dole Whips are amazing!! However, I really don't like Dole Whip Floats for some reason. :confused3

I really enjoyed Dole Whips. And I probably will again. However, I was shocked when I read the ingredients:scared1:.:tink:

I love Dole whips, because I love pineapple juice, the thing I don't get are the Disney cruises. I went on one cruise, and will probably never go on another, I felt too confined, like I was on some sort of tour trip LOL. I always think they are a big waste of money.

I bet everyone on here has at least one Disney thing that they don't get (at least one).

I only like Dole Whips if they have the juice with it not plain.
As for the other thing you mentioned....that's right the c word. I thought I would never meet another person alive who agreed with me but alas I have finally found one. We took a Disney Cruise last Christmas and I HATED it. It was the cheesiest waste of money I have ever spent in my life....that along with NEW Moon on Friday. Okay I said it I feel like a free bird now:lmao:popcorn::

I only like Dole Whips if they have the juice with it not plain.
As for the other thing you mentioned....that's right the c word. I thought I would never meet another person alive who agreed with me but alas I have finally found one. We took a Disney Cruise last Christmas and I HATED it. It was the cheesiest waste of money I have ever spent in my life....that along with NEW Moon on Friday. Okay I said it I feel like a free bird now:lmao:popcorn::

I agree with you 100%, even on the new moon release ;)
I too thought that I would never meet another person who thinks that cruises are a waste of valuable time, and money (aside from my DH, he feels the same way I do, it must have been what drew us together) :lmao:

I'm not a fan of the Dole Whip - blech! My son loves them though, so we usually have to make a stop there ;) I don't see or taste what the big deal is - I'd rather have a corn dog :thumbsup2

I agree with you 100%, even on the new moon release ;)
I too thought that I would never meet another person who thinks that cruises are a waste of valuable time, and money (aside from my DH, he feels the same way I do, it must have been what drew us together) :lmao:

Thanks canuckie!!!!And only one province away. We live in Calgary:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter