Anyone ever use Hotwire for airfare?

madge62

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to know if I can get anybody's experiences, good or bad, with Hotwire. Looks like
good deals can be had if you leave most everything up to chance! We've had great luck with hotel rooms with Hotwire but have never tried airfare. Thanks for any help!

Marjorie

Do yourself a HUGE favor and check out Bidding For Travel. They are a great resource for guiding you to get the best prices possible on Priceline.

Priceline almost always beats Hotwire on airfare, car & hotel prices.

I've used Priceline extensively for tickets and always go on Hotwire just for a reference and all but one time Priceline beat Hotwire by more than $100 per ticket.

what type of travel times did you recieve from priceline??
ie. layovers?? late travel??

thanks

They have all been around lunch time and the layovers are have never been more than 1 1/2 hours, but that is just my experience. Last summer I got tickets from Greensboro, NC to San Diego for $150 roundtrip each w/taxes & fees. You should go to www.biddingfortravel.com and look. Its very imformative.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter