Anyone getting The Bag?

jpeka65844

DIS Veteran
We had a Fed-Ex box on our porch today and noticed it was from DVC. We're always hoping we win that SSR contract from YOAMD.....

But alas, it was The Bag; you know, the cream and blue DVC bag. We got one when we purchased, when we added on, and now this one. Random....

Anyone else have it show up out of the blue?

Denice T.
Olathe, KS

We had a Fed-Ex box on our porch today and noticed it was from DVC. We're always hoping we win that SSR contract from YOAMD.....

But alas, it was The Bag; you know, the cream and blue DVC bag. We got one when we purchased, when we added on, and now this one. Random....

Anyone else have it show up out of the blue?

Denice T.
Olathe, KS

No but sure would like it if one did - I use my original one and it is starting to show the wear. That beach blanket towel that someone mentioned would be nice also.

I think it's funny to hear all the random things that show up at people's doorstep. We purchased in January of 2007--in Februaruy I received a mailing promoting the Friends & Family discount--from 2006!:lmao:

Friends just got one but the also just did an add-on.

We are in the process of our add on so maybe we'll get one too.

But a random surprise would be nice too!

I now have 5 of those bags! Still in the plastic. I don't quite know what to do with them. Don't feel like it is one of those things you could give away to others since it says DVC member.
Thinking of doing another add-on, that will make a 6th bag!

I now have 5 of those bags! Still in the plastic. I don't quite know what to do with them. Don't feel like it is one of those things you could give away to others since it says DVC member.

My two are still in the plastic also, I think I may use one as a bag for my needlepoint(I think it maybe big enough to stick the whole frame&lap stand in).

I was thinking about using one of my bags to carry books and class notes for when I teach, but my students might think (correctly) that I am weird. :)

I'm a teacher and when our bag arrived after we joined DVC I immediately started using it for school! I love it!

Would love one with YOAMD, maybe we can get one when we go down in July.

We are gifting some points to our minister's family next summer and plan to give them a bag (still in plastic) for their trip. With three little ones I am sure they will use it!! I am saving our third one for the replacement of the first when it wears out. ;)

Ellen

Well...if we ever have another Portland area DISmeet maybe we could all bring the different DVC things we've received but don't really need (or want) and have a big 'ol swap meet!!! :thumbsup2

Well...if we ever have another Portland area DISmeet maybe we could all bring the different DVC things we've received but don't really need (or want) and have a big 'ol swap meet!!! :thumbsup2

There was a Portland area Dis Meet? I'm sorry I missed it.
Must have been before I was on these boards.
Let me know if there is another one!

No bag but we got the glicee and pins in the past!! The bag would be nice for our upcoming trip since I just ripped my Vera Bradley bag I used for the pool!!!

Now, I'm really sad. Never got a bag with my original contract or our add-on. In fact, I asked for a bag when we did the add-on and was told they were no longer available. That was in 2002! LOL

We got "The Bag" in the mail yesterday. We didn't receive one with our papers when we added on at AKV recently, so I figured maybe they were playing "catch up." Who knows? But it's a nice size to use for my carryon on our September trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter