Anyone going April 2015

Those are our dates and we'll be right next door at the Contemporary! :goodvibes

And, we're both from NH!!!

Also from Nh with the same dates. Staying at POR again.............Mousemommy1.............I think you went at the same time as we did last time as well and we had shared planning details.

We are going April 15th to 21st and we can't wait to return to the Flower and Garden Show again. :goodvibes

We'll be there April 17-26. I love April!! Especially when my trip doesn't fall around Easter LoL. ;)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We are traveling April 6-10, 2015 to celebrate our one year engagement anniversary!!! :bride: :) We will be staying at POFQ for the first time!! Is this the April 2015 thread?? Is there one yet?? :) So excited about our trip... but need some DIS friends for the wait!!! :)

We were there the 4-10 last year and it was quite busy. However- we still enjoyed ourselves and had a blast! Using FastPass+ helped... Magic Kingdom was the busiest...

We will be there April 2-8! I can't wait!! It'll be myself and the kids (16 & 18 )We are staying at Coronado Springs in a business class room. With teenagers, the free breakfast items and evening snacks/sodas will definitely be a nice bonus! I'm still getting all of my ADR's squared away. I'm shocked at all the availability considering its Easter week.

We are going April 23rd to April 30th for Cheerleading Worlds, just a head ups for anyone who is going around that time if that's not your thing I'd avoid 25th-27th (plus perhaps 23-24th as well) especially at AS Sports (or any of the AS resorts really!).

We absolutely love it because I coach cheerleading and I can't think of anything better than watching a competition all day for several days straight, plus the standard is dramatically different to what it is here in the UK but teenage girls tend to descend on the place which can get a little much!

We just updated our reservation from Pop Century to POFQ for our stay April 11 through April 18. Can't wait! 106 more days to go!!

We are doing Land & Sea this year. We are arriving 4/2, staying at Wilderness Lodge (our first time at a mod). On 4/6 we board the Dream for the Bahamas. Plans so far:
4/2 10am flight, arrive at MCO at noon. Relax and enjoy the resort, maybe putt-putt. Dinner--??
4/3-4/4 Park hop to our heart's content (first time doing that also). We have dinner reservation at BOG on Friday, and we are doing the Fantasmic Dinner Package on Saturday at Hollywood Brown Derby (first time seeing Fantasmic!)
4/5 check out Easter activities at resort. Brunch at Cape May Cafe at 11. Head over to Epcot for the day.

I have not booked our return flight yet. I've been waiting for the prices to come down.
This is our first time going to the parks over Spring Break. I just went back to full-time teaching this year, so we must go when school is out!

I am going on my first solo trip in April! I'm staying at Art of Animation April 18-26. And I'll be spending my birthday in the world (the 25th). I can't wait!!

And for those who are asking, there is an official April thread in the "doing the happy dance" section, which is a subcategory in the "theme park and attractions strategies" forum

We are going in April. We will be staying at POR from 4/10 to 4/30
So looking forward to some warm sunshine:cool1::cool1::cool1:

We're going! Couldn't handle the price I got at Orbitz...was able to upgrade us to the Poly! Garden View room, April 12-18th... Already made some dinner reservations...

Hoping it's not too rainy that time of year!!! But I'm sure it will be... :confused3

Just booked April 15-24 at Riverside. First time staying the Royal Guest Suites and first trip that is not in August so we can see the Flower & Garden at Epcot. Super excited. In the middle of planning the ADR's (probably won't get BOG but going to Disney :cool1: and then, I must figure out how to plan reservations for the Magic Bands. Disney is soooo much work :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter