Anyone have Candy Cane Inn discount codes or?

stowasser

Earning My Ears
We stayed there a long time ago and do like the hotel unless it has changed in the last 6 years. We enjoyed the close proximity to Disney, the pool and the breakfast area. Appreciate any comments etc, been awhile since we have been to Disneyland, we are not set on if we are coming but I want to do all the legwork if we do....Looking at Oct 19th....Oh, I saw that Anaheim Plaza is $55 per night, is that a nice hotel, close to Disney???any advice needed and appreciated :cheer2:

I have never seen a code for Candy Cane. Maybe through AAA? You can only book them through their website as well (or call direct). So you can't even compare prices.

What I would do is go to Expedia or Travelocity and see what those nights are typically running. Then go to the individual websites of the hotel to see what they are charging.

For recent reviews on hotels go to www.tripadvisor.com

Here is a good place to start with a hotel map and the distance to Disneyland:

http://www.geocities.com/ashpsyche/DisneylandLinkMap.html

Also- our philosophy is get the nicest hotel for what you can afford to spend and then enjoy yourself! :cool1:

We stayed at the Anaheim Plaza Sunday night for $56 for 2 queen size beds. I had no problem with it. Some of the reviews were not too good, but to me it looked clean, was quiet, had a fridge and micro and you could walk in 10 minutes or less. Even at 10 o'clock on Sunday night I wasn't too wiped out to walk back. I'd stay there again, and probably will as it beats driving 2 hours home at the end of the day.

thats a good price and the fridge/micro is great option. We are thinking of driving from Montana, its a 16 hour trip! Why we are abit hestitate on coming down, gas at $3 or so a gallon but flying was way too expensive, $450 for a two hour flight (4 of us). The kids have a couple days off and thinking of taking an extra day so we are so pushed on time. I waited all year for the Halloween tickets to go on sale and I missed the one day we needed LOL. Last year they went on sale in Aug so I didn't think to look earlier but thinking we will go Oct 22 since we are staying the extra day and going back on the 23rd. I like the Candy Cane but its like $110 per night and its hard to fork that out when something else is $55 and might just be as nice. We were there when the kids were babies. The kids want to swim so a heated pool is a must....... :wizard:

We are going on the 22nd also! Try the Anaheim Desert Inn, it's right across the street from the crosswalk, gives you fridge and microwave, it has an indoor pool (just a small square though!) and we got it for less than $100 a night.

We actually got two queens and a sofa bed for $79 a night!

Andrea

The only discount we could get on the CCI last year was AAA. It saved us $10 per night. I think we paid $99 and though it was worth it. We really like the hotel and have stayed too many places that are not clean, not comfortable, don't have a nice pool, don't include breakfast etc. to bother going anywhere else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter