Anyone have luck getting a cash discount June 30?

TheWho

DIS Veteran'
I'm staying at BW for one week in a 1 bedroom July 1 thru July 8th. My flight gets to Orlando on June 30 and I need a place that night. I do not want to burn the weekend points or pay the very high rack rate for BW. According to a recent call I made, there are no BW DVC cash discounts that weekend. I didn't ask, but can there be cash discounts at other WD resorts? I guess I'll just stay in a moderate for $150.

Dave

HI Dave! Sorry I don't have your answer, but I love your UserName! I am a big Who fan too! (ergo my aol name - suewho100)... good luck getting your info - if anyone would know, it's the people on this board!
Sue

who.jpg

if you are only staying for one night and going to switch hotels why wouldn't you opt for a cheaper off site hotel?

There is a discussion over in the Resort board about "upsell" room rates being offered in the June timeframe for some of the rooms at the AK Lodge, opening this April. Many people in the thread have reported getting standard rooms for $159 and savannah rooms for $179. The discussion, and the tips involved in getting these rates, are in the following link :

Great rates at the Animal Kingdom Lodge !

dvc.gif

11/99 DxL
11/00 DxL
6/01 VWL
12/01 OKW-GV

ScottOKW2K,
Thanks Scott for the AK lodge input. (I hope my 5 year old dosen't like the AKL better than BW. After spending $12,000 to join, she'd better LOVE BW)

SueOKW,
Nice picture of "the boys". Nice to know a fellow Who fan is lurking these boards.
Long live rock,

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter