• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Anyone help with room reservation numbers for our wedding

macca77

Mouseketeer
Hi all we are getting married on april the 22nd at disney at the minute we are 4 nights short for our room quota but could be 11 short if one of our friends drops out. We was wondering if anyone would be in disney around this time and if maybe we could use your reservation number, we dont need anymore details just the number to give our wedding planner, we would be very gratefull if anyone could help us thank you.

We will be there during that time for 5 nights. My fmil made our ressie using their DVC; I'll send her an email and see if I can get the number for you :hug: .

Hi all we go in 4 weeks now and could do with anyones help in filling 7 more nights please. You can be there any dates between april 16th to april 30th any help would be great.
Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter