Anyone know if there is a list of all the places that sell snacks

Pluto777

DIS Veteran
-that are considered 'snacks' eligible on the DDP? Maybe a list of kiosks or locations both at resorts (if there are any) as well as parks would be really useful for all members I think. Thx!

-that are considered 'snacks' eligible on the DDP? Maybe a list of kiosks or locations both at resorts (if there are any) as well as parks would be really useful for all members I think. Thx!

You can check the current snack sticky thread at the top of this forum. allearsnet.com also puts the snack symbol next to eligible items in its menu list, but they do miss some.

You can check the current snack sticky thread at the top of this forum. allearsnet.com also puts the snack symbol next to eligible items in its menu list, but they do miss some.
Checking around I just don't see any good places to get a even semi healthy or filling snack using snack credits at Wilderness Lodge; anyone have some suggestions for good snack locations to use DDP credits maybe at WL or even Contemporary Resort?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!